Wednesday, June 3, 2020

VALORANT ::: Best Character Based 5v5 Shooter | NxGaming

0
VALORANT ::: Best Character-Based 5v5 Shooter | NxGaming

Hi Friends, VALORANT is your global competitive stage. It’s a 5v5 tac-shooter matchup to plant or defuse the Spike in a one-life-per-round, first to 13 series. More than guns and bullets, you’ll choose an Agent armed with adaptive, swift, and lethal abilities that create opportunities to let your gunplay shine. I love this game. so I gave an award to this game. watch until the end. give like. drop a comment I love to hear what you think about this awesome game.


LIKE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE


Follow me on Twitter:

Author Image

About Nx Gaming
Hi there! New to Nx Gaming? If so, here's what you need to know -- I like GAMING a LOT, so I use this channel to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment