Saturday, February 6, 2021

Apex Legends Session 08 With REVENANT | LOADOUTS FOR S08

0

 Apex Legends Session 08 With REVENANT



Revenant is such an amazing legend to play. By using his tactical ability properly we can easily win any match. His Ultimate ability is death totem. It will always help you and with some good loadouts, you can outrun any legend. Personally, I love to play as the revenant. 

TRY THESE LOADOUTS

1.RE45 AND FLATLINE

2.R-99 AND FLATLINE

3.R-99 AND MASTIFF

4.VOLT AND MASTIFF

5.R3O1 AND VOLT

These are my personal loadouts if you have better loadout tell me in the comments!

Thanks For the SUPPORT!!


 

Author Image

About Nx Gaming
Hi there! New to Nx Gaming? If so, here's what you need to know -- I like GAMING a LOT, so I use this channel to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment