Saturday, June 20, 2020

What is 'HAMMOND' Building?? Season 5 Quest

0
What is 'HAMMOND' Building?? Season 5 Quest | Apex Legends | NxGaming


Hi, my name is astle. This is my 1st video using my voice. In this video, I'm going to talk about the new legend and new map. 
Everyone loves the quest mode in apex games. If you see the artefact closely it almost looks like a robot. You can see the eyes. It's all my thoughts.maybe this is our next legend but Respawn always surprise players
Let's talk about the new map. As we all know revenant is one of the finest hitmen in apex universe. He lived 100 years ago.  If you closely watch the session5 trailer when loba shoot the revenants head, the security system sends his head to another location. That where is lifeline comes from? Maybe we will get a new map and a new legend. What you guys think. Tell me in the comments. if you like my content don't forget to subscribe. follow me on twitter. Rest of the video is my funny gameplay. See you guys later.

LIKE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
Author Image

About Nx Gaming
Hi there! New to Nx Gaming? If so, here's what you need to know -- I like GAMING a LOT, so I use this channel to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment