Wednesday, May 20, 2020

First Time Playing FORTNITE! | Victory Royale | NxGaming

0
First Time Playing FORTNITE! | Victory Royale | NxGaming



Hi friends, This is my first gameplay on Fortnite. It's a cool game you should try it. awesome graphics and good gaming experience. this game has more features than you think. If you have an NVIDIA graphic card your graphics overlay can automatically record all gameplay highlights. it's cool to watch after you finish the match. you can share and save it in your PC.

Watch till the end, I got my first VICTORY ROYALE. 

Follow me on social media:

LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE

Author Image

About Nx Gaming
Hi there! New to Nx Gaming? If so, here's what you need to know -- I like GAMING a LOT, so I use this channel to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment