Wednesday, April 22, 2020

KILLS of the DAY | Apex Legends

0
KILLS of the DAY | Apex Legends





Hi friends, I got more kills yesterday so I just edit all kills together. But leave some single kill matches. they removed kings canyon after dark. Actually, I love that map. they gave a piece of official information on twitter.


And also rumours about the new map on session 5 is not real. I  think so. Official Apex Legends news on twitter constantly posting the new map concepts.


WE got 13 more days in session 4. next teaser launch on Apr 24 as expected.
And today's leak by iloot games.

LIKE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
STAY HOME! STAY SAFE! 

Author Image

About Nx Gaming
Hi there! New to Nx Gaming? If so, here's what you need to know -- I like GAMING a LOT, so I use this channel to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment